Sunday, August 02, 2009

"Long road to ruin there in your eyes
Under the cold streetlights
No tomorrow, no dead end in sight"

"goddamn this dusty room
this hazy afternoon
i'm breathing in the silence like never before
this feeling that i get
this one last cigarette
as i lay awake and wait for you to come through that door
oh maybe, maybe, maybe i can share it with you
i behave i behave i behave so i can share it with you.....

you'll dream about somewhere, a smoke will fill the air
i can change, i can change, i can change
but who you want me to be?
i'm the same, i'm the same, i'm the same, what do you want me to be?"

"Don't take what I don't need
(Give me back my peace of mind)
Don't say what I don't need
(Give me back my precious time)
No way you'll silence me
(Give me back my peace and quiet)
Nowhere to hide from me
You'll see"

No comments: